Hello. My name is Aaditya Shah. I'm a developer, techie, foodie, hobbyist photographer, husband, father, and many other things. This site is basically me reaching out to the world. Here you'll find articles I write about things I find interesting.
I've had over 10 years of experience as a Developer. I've been a CTO, a Manager, a Developer, IT Help Desk Technician, and Designer. I'm currently employed at Acquia, where I am a Technical Account Manager, or TAM.
Previously, I have worked, starting from my most recent position, for the
- Supreme Court of North Carolina
- United States House of Representatives
- National Institutes of Health 3D Printing
- STEMconnector/Diversified Search
- Exelis (ITt Exelis/Vectrus/Harris)
- Georgetown University School of Foreign Service in Qatar
- Johns Hopkins University - Kreiger School of Arts & Sciences - Advanced Academic Programs
- MetroStar Systems
- Joint Concepts (Provok), and
- Shivan Computers Corporation
From this list, you can see that I have worked in all sectors in varying industries.
My most memorable achievements from these positions include:
- Migrating House.gov to the Cloud and Drupal 8
- Developing pipelines for 3D Print to be able to work with Drupal 8
- Developing policies and procedures and setting IT/Development Standards
If you are interested in hiring me for work, or gaining some knowledge in an area you think I can help you, please feel free to reach out by filling out my contact form here.